The Central Alliance Geo Consulting team are able to offer the following services:
- Phase 1 Geo-environmental and geotechnical site appraisal and ground risk identification, presented as a Phase 1 Desk Study Report.
- Coal Mining Risk Assessment.
- Geo-environmental and geotechnical ground investigation scoping, supervision, including in situ and laboratory test scheduling.
- Phase 2 geo-environmental and geotechnical site appraisal, presented as a Ground Investigation Report to include:
- Interpretation and evaluation of the ground investigation factual information
- Characterisation of ground conditions and development of a ground model
- Development of characteristic geotechnical soil and rock parameters
- Contamination appraisal and risk assessment, including
- Semi quantitative risk assessment – human health and controlled waters
- Contamination remediation recommendations
- Ground gas risk assessment and characteristic situation recommendations
- Soil waste classification
- Engineering Considerations:
- Foundation options and preliminary assessment
- Pavement subbase assessment and recommendations
- Specification of Earthworks testing and suitability of site won soils for earthworks, including soil classification in accordance with Specification for Highway Works: Series 600 Earthworks
- Earthworks supervision and validation
- Engineered soil slopes
- BRE SD1 Concrete in aggressive ground assessment
- Soakaway testing and provision of infiltration rates to BRE365
- UKWIR Recommendations
The team comprises a core team of four experienced geo-environmental/geotechnical professionals with a combined of experience, mainly in commercial, residential and highways sectors but also rail and energy:
They are supported by dedicated CAD resources and junior geo-environmental engineers as required.